Plant it. Grow it. Share it.
Current Status: November 2021 Early access Beta.
Thanks for checking out our app! This is a very early stage release and has limited functionality so keep that in mind when using it.
Plantd began as a tool to help us track our own gardens and share the progress with our friends and family. The app is currently made by two developers with over 15 years experience each, who both left the city for a life closer to nature.
There's plenty of plant apps out there but nothing that really did what we wanted out of an app so we're adding features in our spare time. We'd love to hear from what you'd like to see in the app. Contact us.
We'll see you in the garden! -Mags & Ro
- Track plants that you're growing. Take a photo, add a note. See how your plants grow over time.
- Create a timelapse of your plant from the photos you've taken.
- Follow your friends and family's gardens and grow them together.
- Help the community and add plants to the database. You'll earn badges and help build a global plant list!
- Share tips with others and help each other grow together.
- (Coming soon) Set reminders to water or check on your plant.
- (Coming soon) Updated timeline view of your plant to see your photos and notes over time.
plantd community is live!
We've built a community forum for our subscribers to talk about all things plants. You can also be part of the app development by suggesting new features and reporting bugs to help us out. To get access, simply grab a subscription on the app. You'll be sent the details from there. Thanks!